Who should not use Botox®:
- If you are pregnant, nursing or planning pregnancy within 5 months of Botox® injection.
- If you are allergic to botulinum toxin, alcohol or if you have a history of multiple, life-threatening allergic reactions to drugs or other substances.
- If you are taking aminoglycoside antibiotics, anticholinergics, muscle relaxants, or drugs that interfere with neuromuscular transmission.
- Have a neuromuscular disorder such as myasthenia gravis, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- For complete information on Botox® Cosmetic, visit the official Botox® website at the following link: http://botoxcosmetic.com.